Saturday, June 10, 2017

We Are Expecting!

I just got done running my physical fitness test in the morning at work. After I took a shower I briefly checked my phone while changing and see a text from my wife:


Well, the picture was sent after the phone call. I was hoping it was what we had been working on but was also worried something horrible had occurred. I immediately called and that famous phrase left her mouth: I'm pregnant! 

I'm going to be a Dad!!! I was excited and wanted to tell my coworkers right then. It was hard not too. I'm still in shock. This was our 5th try and she was emotional because she was beginning to become a bit discouraged.  

Update: We broke the news to Melanie's family the day before Father's Day. We drove up to Charlottesville to stay the weekend with them. The following day, on Father's Day I called my family to break the news. I think everyone is in shock now!

No comments:

Post a Comment